Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Good Gravy...

OK, so I decided to start blogging on a whim.  I have never been very eloquent with words, in fact English was my worst subject in school.  I have a tendency to spew thoughts onto a piece of paper instead of forming any sort of structure, something that is required in English class... I guess that's okay when you're blogging so I'll give it a shot. 

I'm titling my first entry "good gravy" because I find it's my most spoken phrase as of late and I think it describes my personality well.  I am a 70 year old woman trapped in a 31 year old body.  I enjoy knitting, sewing, bird watching, classical music, and watching Antiques Roadshow.  Aren't I friggin exciting?  I have 2 silly little ladies whom I will call M and A for now and an adoring and wonderful husband.  We live in the San Francisco Bay area and, if you haven't had the opportunity to visit this place, I believe you should try.  I must warn that you may never leave :)

More to come... 

No comments:

Post a Comment